week 8 reading and writing

I think most of my work for this class has been pretty good. I think that my notes are sufficient for my purposes, they give me a good overview of the story and I sometimes put in any ideas that I may have for future stories. I have not written many stories, but I have enjoyed the ones that I have written. The formatting is a little ruff from time to time, because it doesn't seem to want to separate into paragraphs, but if i write it in word than it keeps that formatting just fine. My favorite readings were definitely Persian fairy tales, part A. They were a lot of fun and I have written two stories in relation to those readings. Part A feels like it has a much different vibe from part B for some reason.

Picture that I took of my roommate Jacob
This is my favorite picture that I have used so for, and is just one of my favorite pictures in general. It makes me laugh. I show this picture to people whenever I am talking about Jacob or if they know him and haven't seen it yet.

Moving forward, there are only a few minor changes that I want to do. I am happy with my notes and writing, but I do want to choose my future readings carefully. There have been some readings that really did not connect with me, so I want to make sure that I choose good readings so my stories can blossom from them. I loved the persian readings and wrote two good stories because of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of an I/O Psych major

Week 7 story: A Charley Tells a Tale