week 8 progress

 Image result for motivation
 Mmm coffee 
I am fairly happy with my progress thus far. I have missed a few assignments here and there, but I am still getting an A and doing some extra credit along to keep up. My weekly routine certainly is not the greatest. I feel like I am barely keeping up and always doing things the night they are due. The weekends tend to be the hardest. Moving forward I would like to be a little more on top of all of the assignments. I have really been enjoying creating my portfolio. I am able to put a lot of extra care into those stories and the site and I feel like it definitely shows. Everything is going good, I just want to get better at managing my time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of an I/O Psych major

Week 7 story: A Charley Tells a Tale