week 8 comments and feedback

I think that I am receiving pretty good feedback from others. They are pointing some things out that I had not thought of and I find that it is beneficial to my stories. I always enjoy seeing when somebody like my stories, it makes me feel good. I think I am giving pretty good feedback. A lot of the feedback I give is positive trying to encourage people, but I am not afraid to put out things that are confusing or that I think can be improved upon. I looked back on my introduction and I think it gives people a good idea of who I am. I am content with my comment wall, it is simple and gets my point across.

 
a cat feedback meme
I like this cat meme because I think patterns in feedback are really important. If the same patterns keep emerging, then it really shows what are the most important aspects that you need to work on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of an I/O Psych major

Week 7 story: A Charley Tells a Tale