Technology

I am really bad when it comes to technology. I can work my game system and I can do the most basic of things on my phone and computer. Beyond that, it takes a little effort for me to do anything else dealing with technology, mostly just trial and error until I've hit the right button, or the wrong button too many times. I am having a decent time using the blogger, but I am still just slowly learning the basics, repetition is helpful. I am not totally inept, so I do not have any worries about all of the tools we will be using, I am just aware that it will by no means come naturally to me.









Image result for caveman and technology
My technology skills
Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of an I/O Psych major

Week 5 story: Percy, greatest marksman in all the land, he who can strike down two great beasts with a single blow