Class Assignments

I am enjoying how the class is looking thus far. The work load seems reasonable to me, nothing to crazy as long as we ensure to keep up with it and don't let it overtake us. The course feels like it has a lot of autonomy, freedom to choose the way in which you do things. I really like that, because autonomy is one of the key factors of intinsicly motivating people. I am also loving the extra credit and how many options there are to choose from. I can do whichever one I am in the mood for, or I may find a favorite and just stick with that one. Regardless, it makes the workload seem easier and provides a little extra motivation to get the work for this class done. The only thing that I do not quite understand is the final project. I have no clue how or where to begin, but I'm hoping that will all be cleared up in the weeks to come.
Image result for autonomy psychology 
Autonomy Definition

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction of an I/O Psych major

Week 5 story: Percy, greatest marksman in all the land, he who can strike down two great beasts with a single blow